This study will focus on two major events:
- The Unveiling of Jesus Christ
- The Seven Churches of Asia
“Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.” Revelation 1:3
- Did you know that this is the first of seven beatitudes Jesus gave in the Book of Revelation?
- Did you know that the main message of the book is: Jesus Christ is the Conqueror and all believers share in His great victory!
- The Seven Churches of Asia were real churches and the message was to them but they represent all churches of Christ throughout their past, present and future history.
- The priceless treasure of His character is revealed in His names and show us how wonderful, powerful and loving He really is.
- God’s Word is relevant, significant and applicable to us today!
Teacher: Norma May (Wife of Pastor Jack May, Ph.D.)
When: Each Wednesday Evening beginning March 20, 2019 at 6:30 P.M.
Where: Bethel Baptist Church - 8382 CR 128 Celina, TX 75009
Time: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
For more details: Call: 661-706-5167
As is the case with all of Norma's study sessions, you will learn how to apply God’s Word to everyday living.
Bethel Baptist offers a wide variety of activities for children of all ages. Visit our Children’s Ministries page and be sure to check out our weekly Kids 4 Christ (K4C) program each Wednesday evening at 6:20pm.
Pine Box Derby 2016: Sunday, February 21 at 4pm. See Kris Kuehler for more info.
We come together to study God’s Word. We discuss it, pray, search our hearts, and apply His Word to our lives.
We have various activities during the year. The highlight of the year is our annual retreat in January. Everyone looks forward to this time of fellowship and the opportunity to study God’s Word in a quiet and relaxed weekend.
We have a women’s breakfast in the Spring, along with various meetings and fellowships from time to time at member’s houses. Making welcome baskets is also a critical part of our ministry. Remember, we have Bible study every Sunday night at 6:00 pm. We invite any women to get involved.
Music has always been an important part of worship at Bethel. Our Adult Choir is a significant part of our music ministry and strives each week to add excitement, praise and worship to our service.
Our goal at each weekly choir rehearsal is to not only learn and rehearse new music but to have a close fellowship among our choir members.
We present three “musicals” each year… enhanced by drama and power point presentations….Easter, July 4th Patriotic and Christmas. We rehearse each Sunday evening at 5:15 p.m. We welcome and encourage new members.
The Silver & Still Young group meets on the first Tuesday of each month for fellowship. Our fellowships often include eating out or the occasional pot luck in our church fellowship hall. Of course, our fellowship hall gatherings always include games afterwards. Silver & Still Young extends an invitation to all ages!
The Wednesday Service at Settlers Ridge Nursing Home is primarily centered upon the singing of traditional hymns, a short devotional, and a time of prayer.